Township Tours in Cape Town are a must for anyone wanting to discover the other side of life in Cape Town. These tours take you from the legendary District Six area, to some of Cape Town’s thriving townships such as Langa and Kayalitsha. You will also have the chance to enjoy local delicacies as well as traditional dancing, healers, local schools, charismatic churches, shabeens and many other fascinating things to see and do. The people you meet on your township tour will leave you with a new understanding of the South African ‘ubuntu’, as they share a bit of insight into daily life in the townships of Cape Town.
• *District Six, District Six Museum (closed on Sundays)
• *Langa (oldest formal township)
• *Community school
• *Walking tour
• *Shebeen (option to taste traditional beer)
• *Khayelitsha (largest township)
• *Meet township entrepreneurs
• *Charismatic church service (Sunday)
• *Orange Wi-Fi on board
See you soon onboard!
What to Wear:
Things to bring:
Guests or Spectators: